Sunday, November 05, 2006

Something for your Bemusement

Greetings friends! I know you've been wondering what we have been up to for the past two days. Prepare to have your inquisitive minds filled with tales of wonder from the infromation super highway and beyond.

If you've walked into the shop in the past few days you might have been asking yourself "What are these club banging, fresh tracks that are currnetly assulting my ears?" and "why do I find myself wanting to Thizz dance back to my car?" That my friends is because we have been pumping out jams from what I would say is the most plesant surprise I've had in weeks...I-tunes radio stations. Specificly Thugzone.com's dirty south station and possibly the best, Sactownradio (live365.com) "promoting northern california rap music". Give them a listen it's 100 percent auditory bliss.

On to the next...Found this a week or two ago, its a good read if you're bored or if you're a fan of The Simpsons. Its a pretty Cromulent list that will Embiggen your vocabulary Ten-fold.

Until tomorrow when you can come in and see Drew wearing our new employee uniform in its first day of existence...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home