Tuesday, November 28, 2006

You Know...



Big post here. You know, just a thought but why does NBC and its corperate counter parts feel the need to rain on everyones parade? The above video is amazing. I had another I wanted to share with whoever's out there reading, that was one of the funniest SNL sketches I've seen recently, but no, the video has been removed due to copyright infingement. Let me tell you something, should'nt it be a sign that people appreciate the show or at least the few good parts. Its not like anyone can see this shit anywhere else. It just bums me out is all.

On to real business. You like Pop Art? Primary Colors? lichtenstein? If you answered yes to any of the previous questions then to we have a treat for you...NEW Stussy hoodies in as Drew had previously mentioned. Yes they are reverseable, and yes they are fresh. Heres a sneak peak and by sneak peak I mean photos.
On to the third and last order of business. All you chillrens out there know I like to keep you up on whats hot in the shop, from knitteds and fits to the tunes, we trip. So here my friends and faithfull readers the new Hamburger Eyes Podcast comming from bobby london (coldblood), pure psychadelic bliss. Do yourself a favor and subscribe, ITS FREE you cheapskates, theres something for everyone. The hyphy mix is really good too. Give 'em a listen.

J out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home