Saturday, December 09, 2006



Just like drew said yesterday,we have recieved a new shipment from Stussy and from 10 Deep. Just in time for winter Stussy keeps you kitted with new fitted's (and if you know whats up you know that sometimes rhymes dont have to totally make sense!). From 10 Deep we got a selection of product that runs the brass knuckled, shoe boxed, chained gamut. Two new sweatshirts, four new tee's (including that fresh shoe box pentagram) two new adjustable caps, beanies and a pretty nice scarf. So come on down to the shop this weekend and give it the once over, something may just suit your fancy or the fancy of a friend or relative (tis the season and everyone knows the reason for the season is pleasin'!!). Thats it for the updates right now, I've got some investagating to do. I've been waiting for our next shipment to come in and have'nt had a close enough eye on my stuff and now my porridge is gone and my bed looks slept in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home